Monday, November 30, 2015
My Digital Story
Per the instructor's suggestions, I chose not to make any changes to my digital story, even though it was longer than recommended. I believe that my story challenges stereotypes, because I believe many people expect that furthering one's education will come easily to students who have done well in high school, and that's not always the case. College is a very different environment than what most 18-year-olds have been accustomed to their entire lives. Also, I believe my story can provide support and guidance for those who may find themselves in a similar situation, yet aren't sure who they can go to for help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your Digital Story! Your focus is obvious within the first sentence, and you end with the same focus. Your dramatic question is asked and answered within the story, and you definitely offer an emotional dimension when you talk about your struggles. It is a little longer, but you had to finish the story. Your images create visual metaphors that flow with your story. Your voice is very clear throughout the story, and I love how the music comes in after you have already begun.
ReplyDelete