Tuesday, September 29, 2015

PSA Storyboard



My PSA appeals to parents and teachers alike to educate their children and students on responsible and safe online behavior, especially in regard to social networking, and also to provide a safe and judgment-free environment for teens to turn to with any problems they may experience in their lives online. I will predominantly use emotional appeals to tug at the heartstrings of readers, which will hopefully serve as a call to action for them.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your storyboard, and I think your PSA is going to be really great! I think the use of ominous, lyrical music is a really good choice given the serious topic you're about to discuss. I really like how all your images involve some kind of technology, whether it's kids on a computer or talking on a cell phone. I think your text will also fit very well with the images you're going to use. Great job, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your content progresses in a clear and concise manner. Your imagery makes sense, and I think the visuals are definitely going to force an emotional appeal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete